Get ready for an exhilarating experience at Camp Fiddlecreek! This is the perfect activity for troops looking for a high adventure experience or a unique bonding activity. The climbing wall and zipline are open to any troop or individual Girl Scout. Participants are also welcome to pack a picnic and enjoy the other activities at Camp Fiddlecreek like climbing on the spider net, taking a hike or playing GaGa ball.
The climbing wall and zipline are operated by trained facilitators who assist girls on their memorable outing. Participants must climb the wall in order to zipline.
|Dates:||Open on select Saturdays and Sundays from April 10-Dec. 18, 2022|
|Check-in:||10 minutes prior to scheduled time|
|Registration Deadline:||Two weeks before each date|
Individuals or groups can register for a 90-minute session, which has a 10-person capacity. Troops who exceed the 10-person capacity can choose two time slots. Only one troop per session. If a girl is registering to attend as an individual, an adult must accompany her to camp and be present during the program. Adults are welcome to register.
For questions about the Climbing Wall or Zipline or assistance with registration, please contact the Answer Center at 314.400.4600 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All climbing wall and zip line participants must wear or bring:
- Cloth mask
- Health History, F-57 (will be collected and not returned)
- Climbing helmet (provided)
- Safety harness (provided)
- Sturdy, closed toe athletic shoes, no sandals.
- Close-fitting clothing, shirts with sleeves and long pants (recommended)
- Sunscreen (climbing wall is not in the shade)
All climbing wall and zip line participants must:
- Have hair tied back in a low ponytail
- Remove necklaces, bracelets, and dangling earrings before climbing
- Bring a refillable water bottle