Rock Climbing at Elephant Rocks State Park, Dec. 8 (completed)
Whether Troop Camping or just coming out for the day, the climbing wall and zipline are open to any group or individual. Participants are also welcome to enjoy other activities in the area like climbing on the spider net, bringing a picnic, taking a nature hike or playing GaGa ball.
The climbing wall and zipline are operated by trained facilitators who assist girls on their memorable outing.
Individuals or groups can register for a 90-minute session, which has a 10-person limit. Troops who exceed the 10-person limit can choose two time slots. If a girl is registering to attend as an individual, an adult must accompany her to camp and be present during the program. Adults are welcome to register. The cost is $14 per person.
Dates: Open on Saturdays and Sundays from April-October
Hours: 8:30 am-5:15 pm
Check-in: 15 minutes prior to scheduled time
Email the Answer
Center or call 314.400.4600 for more information.
All climbing wall and zip line participants must wear:
- Climbing helmet (provided)
- Chest and/or seat harness (provided)
- Sturdy, closed toe athletic shoes, no sandals.
- Close-fitting clothing, long pants & shirts with sleeves (recommended)
- Raingear, if necessary
- Sunscreen (climbing wall is not in the shade)
All climbing wall and zip line participants must:
- Bring a Girl Health History / Annual Permission, F-57
- Have hair tied back
- Remove necklaces, bracelets, and dangling earrings before climbing
- Bring a refillable water bottle
Optional items to bring:
- Climbing gloves – limited quantities available at Camp Fiddlecreek to borrow