- Adventure Program Coordinator, VP-68
Assistant Day Camp Director, VP-62
- Assistant Unit Leader – Camp Tuckaho and Cedarledge, VP-78
- Camp Committee Chair, VP-139
- Camp Supervisor Coordinator, VP-59
- Camp Supervisor, VP-58
- Day Camp Business Manager, VP-64
- Day Camp Director, VP-61
- Day Camp Subcommittee Chair, VP-67
- Day Camp Unit Leader, VP-65
- Family Camp Director, VP-70
- Field Committee Chair, VP-94
- Program Specialist – Camp Tuckaho and Cedarledge, VP-123
Volunteer with Girl Scouts!
Help Girl Scouts dream big.
Change-makers. Trailblazers. Explorers. We’re talking about Girl Scouts, of course, but we’re also talking about the people who become Girl Scout volunteers.
Just like the Girl Scouts they guide, volunteers lead with their hearts and bring a playful sense of curiosity to everything they do. Whatever their unique skills or interests, volunteers help Girl Scouts unlock their limitless potential and make a lasting difference in the world.
See for yourself how empowering it is to be a role model. Look for Girl Scout volunteer opportunities near you—whether you’re looking for short-term opportunities or to start a troop of your own, connect with your local Girl Scout council and start making an impact.
District and Neighborhood Volunteers
Other Volunteer Roles