- Adventure Program Coordinator, VP-68
Assistant Day Camp Director, VP-62
- Assistant Unit Leader – Camp Tuckaho and Cedarledge, VP-78
- Camp Committee Chair, VP-139
- Camp Supervisor Coordinator, VP-59
- Camp Supervisor, VP-58
- Day Camp Business Manager, VP-64
- Day Camp Director, VP-61
- Day Camp Subcommittee Chair, VP-67
- Day Camp Unit Leader, VP-65
- Family Camp Director, VP-70
- Field Committee Chair, VP-94
- Program Specialist – Camp Tuckaho and Cedarledge, VP-123
Volunteer with Girl Scouts!
Help her unleash her inner leader. Check out ways to volunteer.
Prepare her for a lifetime of leadership, and be the mentor she needs.
As a volunteer, you’ll introduce girls to new experiences that show them they’re capable of more than they ever imagined. They’ll each find their inner G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-Taker, Leader)™ after all!
You’ll be their cheerleader, guide, and mentor, helping them develop essential life skills and confidence that will last a lifetime. Imagine the excitement, the impact, the memories made—those are the moments you’ll share at Girl Scouts.
Embark on an extraordinary journey of leadership!
District and Neighborhood Volunteers
Other Volunteer Roles