Do you want to learn about the media and storytelling? Are you
interested in understanding how the media can be used to share your
Girl Scout pride? Then join the Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri Media
Team! The Media Team will have opportunities to do interviews,
photoshoots and speak in front of a camera—and then you get to see
yourself in print, online or on the air!
Media Team opportunities: As the official faces and voices of Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri, girls will be called upon to:
- Develop public speaking while being photographed and filmed
- Interview with media on TV, radio and print publications
- Star in Council commercials, videos and print features
- Participate in exciting Girl Scout events throughout the year
- Speak at local events
- Participate in Girl Scout videos
Please submit completed application and a headshot to Kayla Bakker at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once applications have been received, Council will send out a welcome packet and special patch with more information!
If you have any questions about the Media Team, please contact Kayla Bakker, Communications Coordinator, at email@example.com or 314.592.2358.