Project Thank You
Project Thank You is Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri’s fall and cookie service project that provides our community the opportunity to donate treats to one of our nonprofit partners. Each $5 donation will gift a box of Girl Scout Cookies to organizations that serve military personnel and veterans, those in need and those who help our community stay safe.
Our Project Thank You partners are:
It is easy to participate in
Project Thank You:
- Girls ask customers if they would like to purchase Girl Scout Cookies for donation that will be distributed by the USO of Missouri and Operation Food Search
- Troops can print the special box wrap as well as our custom flier to promote Project Thank You at cookie booths.
- Girls collect payment for the donated cookies from their customers and record these donated cookies on their order card in the Cookie Packages Donated column
- Troop cookie managers record these packages in eBudde under the “CPTY” column
- Troops do not pick up or ever take physical possession of Project Thank You packages because this program is virtual
- Girl Scout Council is responsible for purchasing all the Project Thank You donated cookies and delivering them to the USO of Missouri and Operation Food Search
Project Thank You Materials
Troops that select a charitable organization other than Project Thank You organizations need to order and track these donations separately as Gift of Caring. Only Project Thank You packages are eligible for Project Thank You rewards.
The community donated 92,906 packages of cookies to the USO of Missouri and Operation Food Search during the 2021 Girl Scout Cookie Program in Eastern Missouri.