At Girl Scouts, we want every girl to be so excited about her future that she can hardly wait for it, because she knows she can achieve anything she sets her mind to. That feeling starts with one day, one meeting or one role model that shows her she can accomplish more than she ever imagined. That role model is you.
As a volunteer, you’ll introduce girls to new experiences that make every day feel like the best day ever. Because we want our girls to try everything they’ve ever dreamed, we let them have a say in what they’ll do next. But at every turn, you’ll be their cheerleader, guide and mentor, helping them develop skills and confidence that will last long after the meeting is over. Imagine the smiles, the excitement, the memories you'll make—those are the moments you’ll share at Girl Scouts.
Whether you can give a day, a few weeks or the whole year, it all starts with you. Start today.
There are endless, flexible ways to participate. Based on your expertise, skill, interests and life experiences we will match you with the opportunities available which include:
- Camp - Unplug from your everyday demands and explore the great outdoors with a group of like-minded girls
- Events - Do you have limited availability? During half day to three day events, you will interact with girls, excite their passions, and help them become their best
- Series - Wonderful chance to work with girls to share your passions without a long-term commitment
- Troops - Share the excitement with a group of girls throughout the school year as they earn badges, awards, go on field trips and learn from community leaders
- Seasonal Activities - Come help girls collect personal care items for our April Showers campaign or help at recruitment events
- Aquatics - Share your passion for canoeing, kayaking, sailing or swimming. Training is provided and time commitment is minimal
- Spectrum - Come join our young adults group where you will be able to connect with other women and men who are interested in volunteering. We have quarterly social events and annual camp outs!
To get more detailed information about the many ways that you can help make a difference in the life of a girl contact:
Nicole Dalton, Volunteer Screening and Placement Manager at 314.592.2312 or email@example.com.
We will send you a newsletter of current events, as well as troops and programs looking for volunteer help.