SOG-1 (Seasons of Giving Troop/D/N Report) is used to report all troop service and all service provided through a district or neighborhood event throughout the year, except April Showers.
The SOG-1 will be open at www.girlscoutsem.org year-round.
There are three ways to submit a report for the SOG-1:
Instructions for Online Reporting
- Online reporting (See below)
- Via facsimile 314.214.3075
- Via U.S. Mail using a postage paid self-addressed envelope available through your Neighborhood Seasons of Giving coordinator
- Complete the hard copy of the SOG-1 form first so you have all the info you will be entering
- Click on the following report:
- Follow the prompts and answer all questions
- Review all answers
- Click SUBMIT
- Print a copy of the SOG-1 information you entered for your records using the PRINT button. The report will print the information from the last service project you submitted.
- For changes or additions to the SOG-1 form after it is submitted, call the Research and Evaluation department at 314.592.2389 or 1.800.727.4475 ext. 2389.
- Report all service regardless of the number of participants.
- Service given for any award (including service for the Girl Scout Bronze, Silver and Gold Awards), Try it, Badge, Interest Project, Journey or Pathway should be counted in Seasons of Giving. Please record the agency for which service is given; do not record the award.
- Gifts of Caring (Cookie Sale Activity) and Care to Share (Fall Product Activity) should be included in Group 3.
- Group One (G1) – Council-wide Agencies
- Group Two (G2) – District Agencies
- Group Three (G3) – All Other Agencies
For questions or problems, call the Research and Evaluation department at 314.592.2389.