Not a registered Girl Scout? No problem!
All girls are welcome at our summer camp programs. If you are not currently registered as a Girl Scout, we ask that you include an additional $15 membership fee with the summer program application.
We've added new programs in 2013!
- Camp Mockingjay – Try your hand at archery, camp in a remote location at camp and master the low ropes course with the help of your team mates.
- Gizmos and Gadgets – Becoming your very own Mad Scientists as you learn to build all sorts exciting things like your very own raft, silly putty or piñatas.
- Junior Vet – Ever dream of being a vet? Or wonder why people say cats have nine lives or why dogs can’t eat chocolate? Spent some time with real Veterinary Technicians and find out what it’s like working with pets, from practice giving medications to suturing wounds.
- Line Up With the Lindenwood Lions – Dance across camp with championship Lindenwood Lions! Learn how to shake it up and grove to a different beat.
- Campalooza – You’ll rock out at a camp pool party, play games with a twist and have fun with new friends.
- Expresso Self– build self esteem and discover your true self while learning communication and conflict resolution skills during fun camp programs.
- Smooth Sailing – Learn to rick your own sailboat, master advanced skilling skills and explore the padding skills you’ll need for your own aquatic adventure.
- Space Is the Place – Explore space and the stars, learn how to build your own water rocket and dream of your own space filled adventure.
- Suncatchers – Learn the power of the sun as you explore this a “It’s Your Planet, Love It” themed program while sailing, cooking out and up-cycling items into fun treasures.
- Tuckaho’s Got Talent – an elective camp where you’ll will discover new talents in visual arts, drama or dance.
More exciting programs are coming in 2014. Check out S’More Summer Fun 2014 in February 2014 for more details.