We are the premier leadership organization for girls in kindergarten through 12th grade.
Girl Scouts builds character, confidence and courage.
Financial assistance for national membership dues can be requested by completing the paperwork for a paper registration (see above) and a Financial Assistance Request Application for Membership Dues form for the appropriate year (see below) and sending them to
Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri
2300 Ball Drive
St. Louis, MO 63146
Girl Scouts Discover interests, Connect with others and Take Action to direct change.
Girl Scouts teach girls to learn to lead, take responsibility, make good decisions and care about others.
Other reasons to join Girl Scouts
- Girls explore a big, exciting world in ways not experienced before
- Girls discover how to use their own special talents to make the world a better place
- Girls expand their horizons and discover their strengths and passions
- Girls learn how to develop healthy and lasting relationships
- Girls navigate possibilities and network with others to gain new insight into colleges and careers
- Girls venture out in fun and challenging experiences of travel, self-discovery, entrepreneurship and travel