Troops have the option to camp the whole weekend. Camping at both camps is available for Girl Scout Brownie through Ambassador troops at an additional cost of $5 per person. Troops share units to maximize space.
To camp, troops must provide the following:
- Camping Procedures or Troop Camp Certification (one adult per troop)
- Meals for the weekend
- Additional activities for troop at camp beyond the Troop Round Up event
Troops must follow Troop Camp Procedures and girl/adult ratio guidelines for camping on Council-owned property.
Register for 2016 membership and Troop Round Up by:
- May 31 - cost for Troop Round Up is $5 per person
- July 31 - cost for Troop Round Up is $10 per person
- September 15 - cost for Troop Round Up is $15 per person
The cost includes daytime camp fees, activities, snacks, beverages and event patch.
Note: If you register for 2016 membership in May but don’t register for Troop Round Up until July, you will pay the $10 Troop Round Up cost.