Girl Scout Voices
Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri invites Girl Scouts and adult members to share their thoughts and feelings about Girl Scouting’s benefits for girls! To give girls the best programs possible, Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri is interested in whether girls enjoy program activities, if they understand new materials and ultimately, if the programs benefit them.
We’d like for you to help us in our research efforts by occasionally completing short surveys about your experiences. We value your honest feedback. If you are a troop leader or co-leader, we’re also asking you to forward this message to the parents of the Girl Scouts in your troop. Parents must register girls to participate in the research.
To participate, simply click the link below or copy and paste the link into your web browser to register.
Here are some things you should know about the study:
(1) Participation is voluntary. You may end your participation at any time.
(2) Your name will not appear on the surveys.
(3) Results of this study are solely for research purposes related to Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri and Girl Scouts of the USA and will not be used for sales or marketing of any kind.
(4) You may request a paper survey and reply envelope be mailed to you. Contact Kathy White, Director, Research and Evaluation, 314.592.2389, 800.727.GIRL or email@example.com
(5) If Internet access is a problem, you can call the council at 314.592.2389 or 800.727.GIRL or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
We sincerely hope that you will be a part of this effort. Thank you in advance for supporting this research!
Thanks for your troop's participation in the "SAY NOPE TO SMOKE" Patch Program. For the girls to receive a patch, please complete the pre and post surveys for the troop as a whole.